I’m really sorry for past two months that I can’t get a new post blog. Recently, I was quite busy with my new online shop and I just went to Medan, Indonesia to pray my ancestors. Maybe you will ask, “what is your religion?”. Actually I’m a Buddhist. So, back to the topic, I will discuss about “4 WAYS TO HAVE YOUR GREAT TIME IN MEDAN”
I think you will ask why am I make this topic. Recently, I have just realized that Medan have a quite a lot of destination to make a tour. Sometimes, I think that Medan was boring place with no any good place to go. But, actually it’s quite a lot. So, this is my explanation to you.
- Medan has many culinary place that You will like. I have some recommendations that you will liked.
- Ana restaurant placed in Orion street. It’s quite nice place if you eat with your family. It’s a lot of many dishes that Indonesian people use to eat it in their home. The restaurant is open for lunch until dinner.
- Selat panjang street – porridge. The place was like streets restaurants. It’s a lot place to eat but I recommended the porridge. It’s nice place to eat and always a lot of people eat their dishes. The restaurant usually open at night.
- Semarang street. This street have a lot of street food that you can eat. Also open at night. I also think this street have a lot delicious food. I seldom went there because I more preferred selat panjang street food than semarang street.
- Jose rizal street. It’s a nice place if you want to eat noodle fish, popiak and sate Padang. I’m really sorry that o have not a pic for noodle fish. But, it’s always a lot of people to eat and only open at night
- I think you should have go to mountains place such as go to simalem resort – lake of toba. Their air was really nice and a lot of oxygen and you can see the beauty of lake of toba.
- If you feel bored, you should go to center point Medan mall. It’s the most modern mall in many ways. I feel that center point Medan mall, has a lot trip to buy something.
- If you want to have a tea time. You can go to macehat and tip top. That 2 places was the best way to get a tea time. Macehat is the place that really famous for avocado coffee drinks and tip top is really famous for the cake.
So, this is the end of the story. And feel free to add my instagram just add @lynnies1995 or click here https://www.instagram.com/lynnies1995/
P.S The pict was from google
Finally, I’m ready to write the article for lynn-ers. So this past week, I was in Bali, Indonesia for searching some new articles that you will like it. Also, that I am ready to give you some tips if you want to go Bali, Indonesia.
- Visiting and Staying Kuta. This is really important that you go to Kuta because that place has many tourist to go there. Also, it was really trend setter.
- Went to Uluwatu. I have to go many places such as pandawa beach etc. Also if you go there the beach was really clean and beautiful.
- Visiting and Staying in Nusa Dua. Sometimes if you try something local taste, then you must try exclusive taste.
Kecak dance, uluwatu, bali
Today, I want to really apologize you guys not to really posting on article these month. some past month, I was really busy because I’m become a last year student in University. you know that i quite busy because of what. heheh..
So, I am trying to get some topics for my next article and if you have some topic that can be share. please comment below.
I really appreciate the people who have comment below
Hai all to my readers of LYNn,
Today is 20th post on this web. i didn’t know it’s already 20th until I saw it today. hahaha… in this post, actually I want to get a opinion of you. i got a several topics but I confused which topics that I should write about. so, there is the topics
- fashion (clothes, etc)
Actually I want to tell a story a little bit about my life. but, i think it’s no a good options. so, will you tell me which one that I should discuss about? and give me the reasons. okay?
Hello to all my readers Lyn&Lei,
In this article, I want to disscuss about hair style that i got the first one in 2016. very funny topic, isn’t it? :). So, the last year, I was cutting my hair really straight hairstyle and didn’t have layer. The hairstylist in that salon (barber shop) said to me that straight hairstyle was really trendy in that year. So i cut it in straight hairstyle.
In this year, 2016, I was really liked colouring my hair. So, I decided to colour my hair. At first, I want to colour my hair in blue grey and chocolate hair. The hairstylist said to me that grey is one of trendy colour of this year. But, I don’t like to bleaching my hair because I’m afraid my hair has gray hair after 6-12 months.
In the conclusion, i decided to colouring my hair on dark brown and copper red. The result was more beautiful and cooler than I expected. I think you can colouring in that hair as your referrence and I hope that this article can be benefit for you
The result of my hair 🙂
New year edition!
First of all, i want to say merry christmas and happy new year to all of you. I hope that your journey becomes wonderful to all of you in 2016. 😁
So, the first article in 2016. I want to show my tatto temporary in Bali. It was the most cool event in Bali. In my vision, it was the most fenomenal and the most excited that i have ever had.
Also, i really like the design of this tatto. It was very beautiful flower combine with batik. I think it was really difficult to do the tatto. So, i was really appreciate who was drawing this tatto of my hand. 😁
The other things that i want to say, if you never or ever come to Bali and didn’t do this tatto temporary, i really recommended that to do this tatto. If you have a time in beach because it was really a gift that you have in Bali.
And then, its quite matchable if you do this with some beach clothes😁
I hope you enjoyed it.
Lyn and lei