Back with fashion blogger..
Hmm.. this time i made something and quite exciting new article.😁
The title is The easy way to pose like a model.
Quite exciting? Isn’t it😁?
Now, i will give you some tips.
1. Try to pose naturaly with some moves just like coco rocha. If you haven’t heard coco rocha, i think you must watch on youtube first.
2. Sometimes if you have a time or selfie, just try to emoticon in a mirror or you phone. It helps you become fashionable
In this picture, i tried to pose with some of my tips. How do you think? Quite cool isn’t it?
– top: lalu
– pants: marks and spencer
– shoes : belaggio
– bag : nikkou
I hope this article will help you and i hope you will enjoyed
Now, I’m back with fashion blogger :). Many of People trying become fashionable just like fashion blogger. i think i will give you some tips if you are not fashion blogger but look likes fashionable person.
- trying to search somes unique top. just like on my tops. it’s really helping you to become fashionable. but it must keep it simple. just like some people say simple is the best. right?
- trying some pants / skirt / skort looks the best on you and keep it simple. also try to buy pants/skirt/skort looks on your line shapes and try to buy dark colours
- After that, try to use some comfortable shoes with neutral colours if you have a lot activity in outdoort and indoor
so, this is some example for my way to fashionable. how about yours?
This the note OOTD i’m wearing :
- The tops i bought in Lalu. They have many outfit really comfortable. i think you should try bought it
- The pants i was bought in Meiji. it was many style it was really suit on my style. 🙂
- The shoes was in clark.
I hope you enjoyed it.
LYn & YEi
Hai guys, now i’m back with some new inspiration. So in this picture is penang heritage. It was really have a good picture. Also, this is almost the day of christmas and new year. Red is the best colour to celebrate it😁.
And then, the top was really comfortable to wear. It was merk mark and spencer. Also the pants was i bought in jakarta, meiji. It was really comfortable. I think it was from thailand. My shoes is from clarks. It was old edition but it really comfortable if you go into some trip.
I hope you enjoy my article
LYn & LEi